This Thanksgiving, host a fun family trivia game. Toss in a few questions about the holidays and fill in the rest about loved ones.
Start with these fast facts:
- The largest pumpkin pie ever made weighed 2,020 pounds (916.25 kilograms).
- A ripe cranberry will bounce.
- All turkeys and chickens have wishbones.
- Canadians celebrate their own Thanksgiving every October.
- Abraham Lincoln declared a national day of Thanksgiving in 1863.
- The first Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade was held in 1924.
For more fun recipes, crafts, and activities for kids, visit: NationalGeographic.com