While little ones learn to master Ho! Ho! Ho!, challenge your older kids with these fun Christmas tongue twisters.
- Chocolate cocoa cravings cure colds
- Santa sings shining star songs
- Sally skis super slow
- Big bright bells banish boredom
- Grumpy Grinch goes grizzly gus
- Pretty packages perfectly packed
- Tip-top tiny tot toys
- Sally’s striped stocking’s stuffed slightly
- Santa’s super souped sleigh swiftly slides sideways
- Cheery cute caroling Christmas critters
- Candy cane cookies keep kids coming
And tell silly jokes, like these:
Q: What does Santa eat for breakfast? A: Frosted Flakes!
Q: Why does Santa have three gardens? A: So he can Hoe Hoe Hoe!
Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The Elf-abet!