Image from pinterest.com
While little ones learn to master Ho! Ho! Ho!, challenge your older kids with these fun Christmas tongue twisters.
- Chocolate cocoa cravings cure colds
- Santa sings shining star songs
- Sally skis super slow
- Big bright bells banish boredom
- Grumpy Grinch goes grizzly gus
- Pretty packages perfectly packed
- Tip-top tiny tot toys
- Sally’s striped stocking’s stuffed slightly
- Santa’s super souped sleigh swiftly slides sideways
- Cheery cute caroling Christmas critters
- Candy cane cookies keep kids coming
And tell silly jokes, like these:
Q: What does Santa eat for breakfast? A: Frosted Flakes!
Q: Why does Santa have three gardens? A: So he can Hoe Hoe Hoe!
Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The Elf-abet!
What kid doesn’t love a corny joke? Tickle your child’s funny bone with these Thanksgiving teasers.
What key has legs and can’t open doors? A turkey!
What do you call a mean gobbler? A jerky turkey!
Why did the turkey cross the road? It was the chicken’s day off.
Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected it of fowl play.
Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had the drumsticks.
What happened when the turkey got into a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
If April showers bring May flowers what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!
For tons of Thanksgiving jokes, songs, poems, and more, visit http://www.thanksgivingnovember.com/